Here are some great things to know about Rutgers:
- Rutgers was founded in 1766, a decade before the American Revolution.
- Rutgers Health will unify the clinical units of Rutgers, enabling the university to leverage the best talents of our health care professionals.
- Nearly a third of Rutgers first-year students are the first in their families to attend college.
- Military Times ranks Rutgers 2nd in the nation as a “Best for Vets” university.
- Rutgers’ more than 486,000 alumni live in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, in five U.S. territories, and on six continents.
- Rutgers University–New Brunswick and Princeton University are the only New Jersey schools in the prestigious Association of American Universities, whose 62 members are North America’s leading research universities.
Read more about all of the great things Rutgers has to offer.