For a closer look at the cream of the credit-card crop, including what the best offers tell us about the economy and why abstainers from plastic may want to reconsider their stance, WalletHub posed questions to a panel of leading personal finance experts… professor Barbara O’Neill, extension specialist in Financial Resource Management and others gave their answers to the following questions.
- What can we learn about the health of the economy from the terms offered by the market’s best credit cards?
- What percentage of people would you say have the best credit cards for their needs?
- What tips do you have for someone trying to find the best credit card for their needs?
- How much is a market-leading credit card offer worth to a bank or credit union?
- What would you say to someone who thinks the best credit card is no credit card at all?
Check out their answers and advice at the WalletHub.